Saturday, August 24, 2013

Catch Up Blog post #1

Well, it would have been easy to blog during the Tropical storm if the internet signal stayed consistent for more than a few minutes.  So I didn't.  Also, a few things fell through with people performing in the wedding, and I was too busy trying to fix that, while hundreds of miles away, on an island, with poor signal, in the middle of a Tropical Storm.
So that happened.
Before I knew it, it was time to come home and set up for the wedding.
We came home on June 9th and got to work loading up the truck and taking things down to the theatre. My friends Julie and Mike from Pennsylvania came and helped, as well as about 12 other friends. We must have set up until 2am.
Then it was home to bed (where I don't think either of us slept much) before the big day...
TO BE CONTINUED...



No comments: