Monday, July 21, 2014

Where's Waldo?

So sorry for the absence! My laptop died. I currently write this from my phone. Which just sucks. I have big fingers, and typing on this tiny touch screen is a chore. I will hopefully get a new laptop soon, or as soon as I can save up to afford one.
I've had so many adventures since we last spoke! I just finished a stay on Avenue Q. What an amazing experience it was! So many stories I could tell you! But not through typing on my phone.
Next up for me is a cabaret at Signature Theatre on July 26th, called Good Times; the TV theme song cabaret, with Maria Egler . After that, " Cabroret" , a masculine cabaret with Chris Sizmore at Creative  Cauldron on August 15-16.
The next show that I am in is Elmer Gantry at Signature Theatre this fall.
In other news, Matt and I have been commissioned by Creative Cauldron to write a musical version of the Henry James classic, The Turn of the Screw. We are in the process of writing it now, and it will premiere on February 2015.
Again, eventually I will save enough to find a refurbished laptop, but until then, coverage will continue to be spotty here.
Miss you guys and miss our conversation here. Hoping it can eventually continue.
XoxoSGS

No comments: